Thinking of learner licence?
Let me share my experience. Being an educated Indian I thought of applying on my own for licence. But soon many questions came to my mind.
- Am I eligible to get learner licence?
- What documents will be required?
- Where to submit those documents?
- What is the Procedure to Apply?
- What forms do I need to fill & how?
- What information is required in form?
- Do I need to take driving training certificate?
- What is the fees?
- Whether I need to Apply Online or offine?
- Do I need medical certificate of fitness from doctor?
- The list was unending………………
I thought, where should I go to resolve my doubts?
- Government Offices were full of crowd.
- Internet had information but lacked specific details.
What if I wrongly fill up the form?
- None, gave me perfect solution.
- The thought process of getting a licence and searching for it took me 5 days. As days passed by, getting licence seemed more difficult.
- Should I pay Rs 4000/- to middlemen to get my 2 wheeler licence? The cost seemed too high!!
- This is the ordeal of most of us!!!